Keyboards are really a significant device for computing purposes and thus, an important input device since the very beginning. So, it becomes a difficult situation for a user to work properly when the keyboard stops working. Though Acer products come up with brilliant features, they too incur severe issues like Acer Laptop Keyboard not working.
If you are also facing the same then it is quite important to solve the glitches. Read the article and you will find some incredible ideas to fix the issue.
Proper Solutions To Resolve Acer Laptop Keyboard Not Working Issue | Dial +1-855-847-1975 Toll-Free
To resolve the difficulty follow the troubleshooting methods discussed in this article. With proper application and solution, the problem can be solved instantly.
Method 1: Reboot Your Laptop
- Reboot the device. This is the most preferred solution to resolve laptop’s keyboard. Perform the steps mentioned below to reboot your device.
- At first, press the Alt key + F4 key both together and click on OK or hit the Enter key. Or press the Power key until the device turns off correctly.
- Now unplug the power cable from the device and remove the battery.
- Take a few minutes and then plug in the power cable again and insert the battery.
- Now, turn on your laptop and check if the error resolves.
- If you could not find any solutions regarding ACER Laptop Keyboard Not Working then contact our ACER Support or you can follow the next method.
Method 2: Reinstall The Keyboard Driver
- If your laptop is connected with a network then after removing the Driver restart the device, and it may automatically detect the missing Driver and install it. Or, you can also install the broken or the disappeared Driver manually.
- At first, click on the Start option on the Windows main screen. Now select the All Programs from the Windows Start Menu.
- After entering the All Programs list to search for Recovery Manager option and click on it and then Recovery Manager again.
- On the next window, you need to click on the Hardware Driver Reinstallation and wait for new tap, then click on the Next option to run the process forward.
- Now, select the Keyboard drive to repair or reinstall and click on Next.
- If you could not find the Driver which one you want to repair then navigate to ‘The driver is not in the list’ and click on the Next. Now, follow the onscreen instructions to fix Acer laptop keyboard not working.
Related Blog: How To Factory Reset Acer Laptop?
Method 3: Using Acer eRecovery Management
In this method, you can change your running software and hardware program to its original factory version. Also, you can update any driver or add new drivers on your Acer computer device.
- Use the following steps below on eRecovery window.
- Go to the Start menu on your Acer Windows main screen and select the All Programs option. Now find out the Acer title on the All Programs menu and click on it.
- Click on the Acer eRecovery Management. After click on it, a new windows pop-up on your screen. Now due to the Administrator security, you need to enter your Id and Password to login to the Acer account.
- On the new window, you need to click on the Restore option and select an option Reinstall Driver or application. Now navigate to the Content and select the Driver which one you like to recover from your Acer Windows Device. After selecting the driver, Acer eRecovery Management provides an installation link on the right side of the window. Click on the Link and wait until the installation is going on.
- When the installation is completed, your Acer device will restart automatically. If it does not, then you need to Restart your computer manually.
Reach Our 24×7 Acer Support For Additional Information
If you are struggling with any difficulties or any error while applying the steps to solve Acer laptop keyboard not working or if you wish to reinstall Windows, then call our toll-free Acer Support Number +1-855-847-1975. You can send us an email with your queries to get our engineer’s knowledge base solutions. Use out chat portal and get the instant response.