Error Code 0xc000000f encompasses a Windows Boot Manager Error. If this error is also troubling you as well, place a call at Acer Customer Support Number. This blog will help you to fix Acer Error Code 0xc000000f simply losing any important data.
This error code specifies an error within the Boot Configuration Data. Error Code 0xc000000f Windows 10 pops up when you try to read BCD. Whenever this error appears, it insists you to repair your system through Windows Installation Media. When you try to execute a task, you need Boot Sector to load Windows. If some corruption appears within the Boot Sector, Windows will no longer load. Hard Disk failure also makes this error to pop up. If the Hard Disk got infected by malware, it will resist you Windows from loading.
Probable Reasons For Acer Error Code 0xc000000f
There can be several reasons behind this error code. For instance, a malfunction in the hardware, corrupt system files or any technical reason can cause this error message to appear. However, we have listed below some possible reasons for this error code:
- Outdated device drivers
- Windows not updated
- Connection issues
- Corrupted or damaged hard disk
- Misconfigured settings
- The DVD or any external device connected might be at fault
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Error Code 0xc000000f:
This 0xc000000f error code can be a stress for users. Its complexity can take some of your time to fix this error. But there is nothing to worry about. Read out the blog or visit Acer Customer Support to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Removal of Devices and USB Connected to PC
If you have any external device such as drives or USB connected to your, this error code emerges. You need to remove all the hardware devices connected externally to your Acer Laptop or PC. Remove your system after detaching all the external peripheral devices.
Solution 2: Checking of Hard Drive
- First of all, you need to insert the installation CD/DVD into the drive.
- Now turn on your system to choose Repair Your Computer.
- Set the appropriate Language, Keyboard etc.
- After you are done with the process, you need to single out the Windows Installation Driver.
- Select C:\ followed by clicking on Next.
- As the System Recovery Options Screen opens up, type chkdsk C: /f. And thus hit the Enter button.
- Let the process complete and thus check whether any error still recurs or not.
Solution 3: Use Set Up Wizard to Repair Your Computer
- First of all, you need to insert the CD/DVD. And thus choose the Language to Install, Time and Currency format and Keyboard Input Method.
- Click on Next to choose Repair Your Computer from the Setup Wizard.
- Use the tool and thus restart your system check whether everything is fine or not.
Solution 4: Repair Your PC
- Insert the installation media such as USB, DVD, or CD into the port.
- Next you need to restart your system followed by pressing the F2 button.
- Choose correct “Boot Order” as the BIOS Screen appears.
- Set a name for your USB/pen/ Drive DVD/CD and press the F10 button to save changes.
- Reboot your system to save changes
RELATED BLOG : How To Fix Acer Disk Read Error ?
Place a call at Acer Customer Service Number for More Information:
Whenever you face any technical blunder related to your Acer device, we are here to help you out. With complete solutions, Acer Customer Care Number +1-855-847-1975 fixes you entire issues. No matter at what time you place a ring to us, we are here available for you 24*7. Hence dial up the toll free number to free yourself from all headaches.