Problems related to the start menu while working with Acer device and Windows 10 is installed in it can severely affect user experience. Well, users can come across following issues with the start menu such as:
‘Start Menu not working – Sometimes it is reported by users that Start menu are not working”. “Unable to open Start Menu- This is another big problem, while working with the device”. “Start Menu won’t go away – Here several users have reported that the Start Menu is in hanging position which further means that they are unable to access it”. ”Randomly accessing the device-In this case, the Start Menu directly interferes with other applications on the screen”. “Start Menu tiles as well as icons are missing” and the last error is “Start Menu has completely disappeared –This is caused due to file corruption issues”. So, these common problems faced by users while working with Acer device and particular if they have installed Windows 10 in it. Below here, follow our guidelines to fix Acer start menu errors from the core as guided by Acer Computer Help Phone Number technical team,
Solutions to fix Acer start menu errors:
Solution 1: Enter into the Safe Mode
- When you start the device, ensure to press the “Windows Key + L” button to log out easily.
- Click the “Power button” which is located in the bottom right corner of the screen and then, hold “Shift” button on the keyboard. Choose to click the Restart icon.
- At this point of time, your PC will restart to boot options. Navigate to the Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click the ‘Restart’ button. The PC will restart again where you need to press the “F5” button for accessing the Safe Mode with networking process.
- Restart the PC device once more now
Solution 2: Restricting yourself to work in Local Security Authority Process
This one is another solution advised by Acer Computer Help technicians to end up working with the “Local Security Authority Process” by using “Task Manager”. Perform following steps below to go ahead:
- Open the ‘Task Manager’ by pressing the “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” button.
- When the “Task Manager” has appeared, simply navigate to the “Processes” tab to easily locate the “Local Security Authority mode”. To choose it, just right click in it and then, choose the ‘End task’ icon.
- Close the “Task Manager” and restart the device. After you have restarted the computer, perform a proper check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Related Blog: How To Fix Acer Chromebook Error?
Call us anytime at Acer Customer Support Number to get prompt replies at your desk!
Get in touch with us at Acer Technical Support Number Dial +1-855-626-0142 to help us know more such issues faced by you while working with Acer devices. We can be reachable for our customers anytime while delivering them a hassle-free service solutions. Our technical team is available all day long to assist users with proactive replies whenever needed.