The problem generally arises in Acer laptops if the device is not at all connected to the internet in any way before working with certain instructions as asked to perform by users. Well, we have explained users two methods to fix Acer Start-up issues. Let us see what we have in store for you.
Solutions to troubleshoot Acer start up issues
Here we have listed few methods to troubleshoot Acer start up issues, Follow these steps to fix start up issues in your Acer Laptops.
Related Blog: How to Fix the “AP Mode Not Supported” Error Windows 10?
Solution 1: Try out this solution to get rid of the error faster
- Power off the laptop first and then again power it on.
- As soon the rotating loading circle is visible, just press and hold the Power Button for a while until the computer shuts down automatically.
- Repeat the phase for few times till the “Preparing Automatic Repair” screen is visible in front of you.
- Now allow the laptop to boot to the “Automatic Repair” screen.
- Tap the “Advanced Options” icon and select the “Troubleshoot” icon next.
- users are now requested to select the “Refresh your PC” icon, if they do not wish to erase all data or even wish to “Reset the PC” to erase all of the data and restore your system.
Now, simply follow all of the screen instructions until the recovery mode is completed.
- Go to the “Advanced Options” to access the “Refresh Option”. This will keep the data safe, but other programs installed will be lost.
- Make sure that you do not “Reset” as it will wipe out all data on the laptop.
Solution 2: This is another solution of this is the following
- Power off the laptop and turn it on again
- When the screen turns into complete black, hit F10 as well as ALT button repeatedly until the computer shuts down.
- To fix the computer, it is recommended to choose the second option which will be appearing as a list in front of you
- When the next screen has completely loaded, just choose the option “Reset Device”.
- Now choose what type of reset process you wish to go for.
- Your device will now restore itself to “Factory Settings”.
Call us at Acer Support Number to get instant solutions
Get connected to our technicians at Acer Customer Support Number +1-833-639-7277 to fix all types of issues with the help of our technicians. We are available all day long to enable them reach us while bringing them the most appropriate solution for the issue. Call us anytime and get your issues completely solved by technicians.